Limited Warranty & Return Policy
Custom Mist, Inc. is a complete in-house manufacturer. We warrant our misting pumps excluding misting nozzles and high pressure nylon tubing to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment from the factory to be free from defects in material, workmanship, including Normal Use and Service Warranty. “Normal Use and Service” exclude use in the following forms: exceeding recommended maximum speeds, pressures, temperatures (140 F), under nozzle systems, and changing or replacing fluids not compatible with component materials. Warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired or altered to affect the performance or reliability of the pumps. Additional exclusions apply to high-pressure hoses, low-pressure hoses, tubing, nozzles clogging from blocked solids, freight and handling damage.
Neither this warranty nor any implied warranty pertains to the following:
- Equipment improperly maintained.
- Date exceeds warranty period.
- Damage from freezing, cavitation, fire, water, natural disaster, chemicals, improper installation, or unusual characteristics of water supply such as mineral, water hammer, and calcium buildup.
- Electrical failures caused by system malfunctions.
- Nozzle clogging.
- Damage caused by parts and/or accessories/components not obtained from Mist Industries, Inc. or approved suppliers.
- Any consequential or incidental damages, other than injury to the person arising from the use of any pump or other product manufactured by Mist Industries, Inc. except in states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage.
- Damage due to misapplication and/or misuse (e.i. The use of a solution greater than 140 F or a fluid with pH less than 7 or greater than 9). Consult our factory for specific material compatibility recommendations for applications outside of this pH range. Stainless Steel component are available at extra cost.
- Normal wear of moving parts or components affected by moving parts.
- Damage due to misapplication or misuse, or defects caused by the fault or negligence of the buyer or third party.
- Use of flammable materials.
The liability of Custom Mist, Inc. under the foregoing warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at Custom Mist, Inc.’s discretion) without charge for labor or materials of any parts upon return of the entire pump module to Custom Mist, Inc. within the warranty period, at the sole expense of the purchaser. All returns must be examined upon arrival by Custom Mist, Inc. to evaluate identify defective in material or workmanship.
Custom Mist, Inc. expressly warrants our pump modules as stated. There are no other express warranties. Any implied warranties, including implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of shipment from our factory by the original purchaser. There is no implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability when this product is put to an industrial, commercial or rental use.
No person including any dealer or representative of Custom Mist, Inc. is authorized to make addendums or amendments concerning products or to assume obligations contained in the warranty. Custom Mist, Inc. reserves the right to make design or part changes in any of its products without prior notification to the customer. All items returned to Mist Industries, Inc. for warranty consideration are solely at customer’s expense.
Your item is eligible for a refund or exchange only if there is a manufacturing defect. Custom Mist, Inc. will accept your return or exchange within 30 days from the date of invoice. All returned items must be in new (not used or open) condition and in the original packaging to be considered for a return exchanged or items that have been used may not be returned. Special-order items or items that are built to order such as custom built to spec pump modules or tubing cut to length, may not be returned or exchanged. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. Items received for return or exchange will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
For any questions or to make a warranty or return claim, please contact our customer service department during normal business hours.
Who We Are:
Our in-house experts have provided misting, fogging, cooling, humidification, odor and dust control solutions to our customers for over a decade. Customers purchase our products for their quality and durability.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.